Film Scan & Save
The Film Scan & Save copies and converts 35mm slides and photo negatives into long-lasting digital files with the click of a button. The 2.4" color LCD screen allows you to choose a resolution, auto-correct images, and censor out exiled relatives with user-friendly controls. The final digital images, which can have up to 1,800 dpi resolution, can be transferred to Macs and PCs via the included USB cable for permanent storage.
- Converts 35mm slides and photo negatives into digital formats
- Choose between 5- and 10-megapixel resolution
- Up to 1,800 dpi (2528x1680) resolution digital images
- One-button scanning
- Review and auto-correct images on a 2.4" color LCD screen
- Transfer to PCs or Macs via USB cable
- Dimensions: 5.5"x4.5"x10.5"
- Click here to see full technical specifications and system requirements.
In the box: film scanner (HFS100), photo negative holder, photo slides holder, USB cable, power AC adapter, cleaning brush for slides/negatives, user guide, quick-start guide, TV out cable
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.