- Upper-lid firming gel
- Under-eye hydrating cream
Bliss Firm Baby Firm Total Eye System (2-Piece)
This dual-action total eye system firms and smooths the eye area while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for more youthful-looking skin.
How It Works
- Cell-targeting peptides help add volume by plumping skin from the inside out
- Gardenia stem cells improve skin laxity by supporting natural collagen and elasticity for a lifting effect
- Phyto-retinoid helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Instalift goji lifts and firms the look of stubborn brow-bone sagging while providing a long-term tightening, smoothing, and lifting effect to the eyelid
- Actiflow technology increases microcirculation under the puffy eye area, diminishing the look of dark circles and puffy under0eye bags; contains a powerful line filler for instant wrinkle filling.
How to Apply
- Use mornings and evenings after cleansing
- Upper-lid firming gel: gently apply a small layer to your upper eye area using your fingertips; pat up to brow bone
- Under-eye hydrating cream: after applying gel, follow with a light application to under-eye area
See a full list of ingredients here.
- Sulfate and phthalates free
- Size: 0.25 fl. oz.
Bliss’s line of at-home beauty and relaxation products didn’t start at home, but at a spa. The first Bliss Spa opened in New York with natural, science-based treatments that quickly earned a following and a months-long waiting list. So the brand expanded its offerings to better serve its customers. Now, men and women can get innovative anti-aging, hair-removal, and cosmetics products and body firming and toning tools whenever they want. All the products are independently reviewed and tried and tested by the more than 250,000 spa visitors every year.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.