It's an okay smart watch. I bought based on price because I didn't need a built-in GPS and I didn't need it to be waterproof, for that I have my trusty Garmin wrist GPS that is way more functional than a smart watch. Here's what I like and dislike:
* Sleep tracker and the detailed metrics I get out of it.
* Battery charge longevity... almost a full 5 days as claimed!
* Very lite!
* Receive texts and phone call alerts. Can ignore calls from the watch.
* Exercise tracking including weight training. Seems pretty accurate but it converts exercise to step equivalents before reporting to other apps which is bad.
* No ability to make sounds... really? This should be called out to know in product info. The only way it notifies is via vibration and you can't make it stronger. I wondered why the features said "silent alarm" now I know.
* Limited watch faces all with fairly small text and you can't change text size
* Display area on the rather large watch face is actually quite small! Very disappointing!
* No control of display brightness
* Display doesn't automatically turn on when a text, phone call, notification comes in. Makes you overtly flick your wrist to see rather than being coy about checking it out in a meeting.
* Need to remove watch from band in order to charge. Really? Who came up with this dumb idea?
* Integration with other exercise apps is dumb. If I do exercise without the watch on, it undoes those calories in the other app (MyFitnessPal) ... does it think it's a mistake? What? Why?
I'm not sure I would buy it again... my $14 Timex even has the ability to make noise for pete's sake!