Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch
- Missed calls, calendar, SMS, and social apps notifications
- Water resistance: up to 164’
- Wireless connection to your device
- Bluetooth connectivity and NFC technology enable simple one-touch pairing
- Built-in pedometer and GPS
- Heart rate monitor
- Vibration mode
- Rechargeable battery (charging cable included)
- Product dimensions: 10.1”x1.5”x0.5”
- For more specifications, click here
When Fitbit debuted its first wearable, a simple pedometer in 2009, few people recognized that it would revolutionize the way we think and talk about fitness. But from the very beginning, Fitbit did. The company wanted to empower people when it came to their health, giving them the tools to set goals and be rewarded when they meet them. Since that first product, Fitbit has become synonymous with activity trackers, especially ones that are increasingly sophisticated. It now makes devices that can track steps, calories, heart rate, and sleep patterns, as well as full-fledged smartwatches that sync with smartphones—all in stylish designs that look great wrapped around your wrist.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.