- Antwerp, 1598
- Bristol, 1581
- Canada or New France
- Europe after the peace of Tilsit, 1807
- Ireland in the sixth Century
- London, 1572
- Mercator map of the world
- North and South America, 1570
- Paris, 1620
- Principal world trade routes, 1912
- New World, 1587
- State of Massachusetts, 1801
- United States, 1803
- United States, 1861
- West Indies, Florida, and South America
Framed Canvas Maps
The Earth is constantly in flux, what with all the tectonic plates and Godzilla attacks. These antique maps capture how North America, Europe, and beyond have changed throughout time, with one design even marking principal world trade routes. Each map features a wooden-stretch-bar frame, UV-coated mat, and canvas that's resistant to water and critiques from visiting art critics.
- Wood composition
- Wooden-stretch-bar frame
- UV-coated mat
- Water-resistant canvas
- Saw-toothed hanger on back
- Dimensions: 14''x19''x2''
- Principal world trade routes, 1912 dimensions: 10''x19''x2''
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.