Freemotion Dual-Station Home Gym
This home-gym setup lets you replace 15 weight machines with just one, building your arms, shoulders, core, back, abs, and legs with its various exercises.
How to Use It
- Choose which of the seven training stations, handles, and pulley setup you will use for an exercise
- Adjust the padded, stitched vinyl seat if needed
- Add up to 150lb. of cast weight, adjusting the cable-and-pulley system to create up to 350lb. of active resistance
- Exercise through your full range of motion
- Designed to fit into the corner of a room
- Ab station with straps
- Adjustable preacher pad for arm exercises
- Weight stack is encased in safely shroud
- Four-roll leg developer
Good to Know
- Precision System components designed to last longer
- Pick from two multigrip bars, two handles, ankle strap, and ab straps for each exercise
- Comes with exercise chart
- 395lb. weight capacity
- Dimensions: 9’1”x7’3”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.