Egg Molds in Novelty Shapes
Add fun to breakfast by making an everyday serving of eggs into a whimsically shaped objet d’art. These heat-safe silicone molds nestle in a greased frying pan to shape two eggs into a smiley face, owl, or skull. The smiley is best used with the sunny-yellow hue of scrambled eggs, whereas the owl and skull shapes can use whole eggs, frying with the yolks as eyeballs while the whites fill out the rest of the silhouette.
- Molds to cook eggs in novelty shapes
- Place mold in frying pan, then crack eggs inside
- Heat-safe, unless thrown into the sun
- Recipes and instructions included
- Material: silicone
- Hand wash
- Smile: 6.3” (L) x 5.3” (W) x 1.5” (D)
- Owl and skull: 5.8” (L) x 6.2” (W) x 1.3” (D)
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.