Garcinia cambogia’s hydroxycitric acid may help burn fat, and green coffee beans may provide a boost of energy and block fat buildup
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Garcinia Cambogia Green Coffee Complex
Garcinia cambogia: a small, pumpkin-shaped tropical fruit native to Southeast Asia, also known as Malabar tamarind
Active Ingredient: Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)
The fruit’s rind contains HCA, which may help burn fat and reduce the appetite.
How HCA Works
- Designed to block citrate lyase, an enzyme your body uses to store fat
- May increase levels of serotonin in the brain, helping you feel less hungry and avoid emotional eating
In their raw, unroasted state, coffee beans are an earthy shade of brown-green. While roasting is necessary to imbue the beans with flavor and that unmistakable aroma, it also significantly reduces the amount of chlorogenic acid, a plant compound that might contribute to reducing glucose absorption in the body.
Potential Benefits of Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Supports weight-loss efforts
- May lower blood sugar and block fat buildup
- May help lower blood pressure
- Naturally occurring caffeine provides energy
- 60 veggie capsules per bottle
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Supplement facts
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.
Our guide details some of the best workout supplements for losing weight, building muscle, and more.