Garmin Fenix 5 Multisport GPS Watch
- Multifunctional watch with wrist heart rate technology
- Designed to track and monitor effect and progress of workouts
- Features smart notifications, automatic uploads to online fitness community, and personalization
- Outdoor sensors and satellite reception
- Battery runs up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode
- Fenix 5 full specs
- Fenix 5S full specs
- Fenix 5X full specs
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
The Fine Print
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under Groupon’s standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.