Garmin Forerunner 210 GPS-Enabled Sports Watch
You lace up your running shoes, slip into your favorite running gown, and dash out the door. This GPS-enabled Garmin sports watch immediately locks onto the nearest satellite and begins tracking your time, distance, and pace. The included heart-rate monitor secures around your chest to instantly relay your heart rate in beats per minute. It also transmits heart-rate-based calorie computations to better help you reach your fitness goals. You can also plan, review, and share all this data at Garmin Connect, a worldwide community of athletes of all abilities. In addition, the heart-rate monitor can sync up with ANT+ fitness equipment to help you monitor your data hands-free.
- GPS-enabled sports watch with indoor/outdoor training features
- Tracks distance, time, pace, and number of daydreams about donuts
- Displays heart rate in beats per minute
- Features five heart-rate zones
- Create customized interval sessions and watch your pace
- Heart-rate-based calorie computations
- Plan, review, and share your running data at Garmin Connect
- Features HotFix satellite prediction, which quickly locks onto satellites
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver ensures that you don’t lose satellite connection
- Heart-rate monitor compatible with ANT+ fitness equipment including treadmills, bikes, and ellipticals from Nautilus, Woodway, and Star Trac
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Click here to view detailed specifications for this product.
In the box: Forerunner 210 GPS watch, premium heart-rate monitor with soft strap, AC charger, charging and data clip, and manuals
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?