Garmin Vivofit Activity Tracker with Optional Heart Rate Monitor
- Tracks the calories you burn (based on base metabolic rate), activity level, and sleep quality
- Move bar lights up segments for every 15 minutes you are inactive and is full after an hour of inactivity
- Tracker sets a personalized activity goal every morning
The activity tracker is worn around your wrist, with a water-resistant band that won’t become uncomfortable. And you’ll be able to go more than a year without needing to change the battery, so you can leave it on your wrist.
Good to Know
- Optional heart-rate monitor strap
- Condition: new
- Display size: 1”x0.39”
- Product dimensions:
- With small band: 0.8”x0.4”x4.7”-6.9”
- With large band: 0.8”x0.4”x6”-8.3”
In the box: tracker, large and small bands, USB ANT stick, user manual, heart-rate monitor (if you choose that option)
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.