It’s swim friendly, durable and features kid-approved designs, a 1-year battery life and a free, parent-controlled mobile app.
Garmin Vivofit Jr. Activity Tracker for Kids
- Activity tracker with move bar and alerts
- Reminds you to stay active
- Features backlit display
- Shows steps, calories, distance, and time of day
- Swim-friendly with 5 ATM water resistance
- Features parent mobile app
- Compatible with Android or iOS
- Includes over 1-year battery life
- Recommended for ages 4-9
- One size fits most
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 2”x0.80”x2”
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.