Garmin Vivomove Activity Tracker
- Keep track of your activity during the day with a fitness smartwatch
- Movement bar measures how many steps you’ve taken and how far you’ve moved
- Automatically sets a personalized goal every day
- Sync to your mobile device by pushing the crown
- Case dimensions: 42 mm diameter x 12 mm thick
- Sport: polymer band, plastic dial
- Classic: leather band, plastic dial
- Premium: leather band, stainless steel dial
- Band dimensions: 20mm wide
- Water resistance: 50 meters
- Full dimensions: 0.5” x 1.6” x 1.8”
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.