- 8.25 oz. decorative cable car tin includes: milk chocolate with caramel filling, dark chocolate with white mint filling, and 60% cacao dark chocolate
- 1 lb. extra-large bag includes: milk chocolate with caramel filling, dark chocolate with white mint filling, 60% cacao dark chocolate, and dark chocolate with raspberry filling
Ghirardelli Assorted Chocolate Squares
- Popular flavors tucked inside rich, creamy chocolate
- Cable car tin is one of the company's best-selling items
- Click here for a complete list of ingredients.
When it comes to the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, chocolate and gold are one in the same. Domingo Ghirardelli started his chocolate dynasty by crafting chocolates for the weary gold miners of the California Gold Rush in the mid-1800s. By 1852, his confectionery was in full swing and has remained so for more than 160 years. Today, Ghirardelli chocolate is an American staple, and the company is also one of few American chocolatiers that controls its entire manufacturing process. That includes everything from selecting the cocoa beans to producing finished chocolate squares. It's such an intricate process that 30% of Ghirardelli's beans don't make it to roasting because they don't meet rigorous flavor standards. But in the end, it's a process that produces intense flavors.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.