Gillette Disposable Women’s Razors (11- or 22-Count)
- Moisturizing strip provides lubrication with each stroke
- Thin blades for an effortless glide across the skin
- Soft handle designed for comfort and control
Good to Know
- Each pack includes 10 Daisy razors and a bonus Simply Venus razor
- 22-count option is the same as two 11-count packs
King C. Gillette made his company’s name in the early 1900s with distinctively thin and precise disposable blades. Over the following century, his company has devised two-, three-, and even five-blade shaving systems with pivoting heads. They’ve been augmented with lubricating strips, springs, and flexible mounts. But all the company’s innovative shaving devices still share the goals of Gillette’s original invention: to get a smooth, close shave without sacrificing comfort.