Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Eau de Toilette for Men
- Men’s citrus-aromatic fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear
- Winner of the 1998 FiFi award for Men’s Prestige Fragrance of the Year
- Inducted in the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame in 2012
- Top notes of bitter citrus, rosemary, aquatic nuances, and hedione
- Heart notes of sharp spice
- Base notes of woods and musk
- Introduced in 1996
- 1.7 or 3.4 fl. oz. spray
About Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani believed, “Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.” His eponymous fashion house embodies this philosophy, which planted Italian fashion firmly on the map. Relying on his eye for tailoring, Armani garbs men and women in sophisticated designs with a European sensuality, marked by simple silhouettes and opulent fabrics. His luxurious empire has expanded from a world-renowned fashion house into a powerful cultural identity. Sophia Loren once said, “Entering into Armani’s world is like landing into the peaceful eye of a typhoon, into the perfect calm, into a style that cannot be shaken by the winds of sensationalism.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.