Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette for Men
- Composed to capture the feeling of wind, water, and freedom
- FiFi Awards: 1998 Fragrance of the Year, Men’s Prestige and 2012 Fragrance Hall of Fame
- Sweet and salty notes of seawater and warm sunshine
- Further notes of bitter citrus, rosemary, sea nuances, and pellucid hedione
- Soft base notes of wood and warm musk
- Inspired by the beauty of Pantellerie, where Armani vacationed
- Created in 1996
- 1.7 fl. oz. spray bottle
About Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani believed, “Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.” His eponymous fashion house embodies this philosophy, which planted Italian fashion firmly on the map. Relying on his eye for tailoring, Armani garbs men and women in sophisticated designs with a European sensuality, marked by simple silhouettes and opulent fabrics. His luxurious empire has expanded from a world-renowned fashion house into a powerful cultural identity. Sophia Loren once said, “Entering into Armani’s world is like landing into the peaceful eye of a typhoon, into the perfect calm, into a style that cannot be shaken by the winds of sensationalism.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.