- Eau de parfum spray (3.4 fl. oz.)
- Body lotion (2.5 fl. oz.)
Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia
- Top notes: crushed mint leaves, Calabrian lemon
- Heart notes: aquatic jasmine, dewy peony, pink pepper
- Base notes: cedar, yellow sugar, labdanum
Humans have coveted the earthy scent of labdanum resin for centuries. The fragrant compound from the rockrose bush is mentioned twice in the Bible, and some scholars believe Egyptian pharaohs liked to comb it in their beards. Today, labdanum is popular in perfumery thanks to its similarity to ambergris, an ingredient harvested from sperm whales that’s banned in many countries.
Good to Know
- Scented toiletries for women
- Scent introduced in 2010
- Inspired by nature and the sea
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.