Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum for Women
- Top notes: mint leaves and lemon
- Heart notes: aquatic jasmine, dewy peony, and pink pepper
- Base notes: cedar, yellow sugar, and labdanum.
- Citrus women’s fragrance
- Size: 1.7 or 3.4 fl. oz.
- Created by Loc Dong, Anne Flipo, and Dominique Ropion
- Flacon: natural-shape water drops which are clear, airy, and pellucid
- Introduced in: 2010
About Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani believed, “Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.” His eponymous fashion house embodies this philosophy, which planted Italian fashion firmly on the map. Relying on his eye for tailoring, Giorgio Armani garbs men and women in sophisticated designs with a European sensuality, marked by simple silhouettes and opulent fabrics. His luxurious empire has expanded from a world-renowned fashion house into a powerful cultural identity. Sophia Loren once said, “Entering into Giorgio Armani’s world is like landing into the peaceful eye of a typhoon, into the perfect calm, into a style that cannot be shaken by the winds of sensationalism.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.