Giorgio Armani Armani Code Men’s Eau de Toilette (2.5 or 4.2 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: bergamot and lemon
- Heart notes: star anise, olive blossom, and guaiac wood
- Base notes: leather, tobacco, and tonka bean
- FiFi Award Fragrance Of The Year Men`s Luxe 2006
- Men’s Eau de Toilette fragrance
- Size: 2.5 or 4.2fl. oz.
- Sleek, black spray flacon
- Introduced in 2004
About Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani believed, “Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.” His eponymous fashion house embodies this philosophy, which planted Italian fashion firmly on the map. Relying on his eye for tailoring, Armani garbs men and women in sophisticated designs with a European sensuality, marked by simple silhouettes and opulent fabrics. His luxurious empire has expanded from a world-renowned fashion house into a powerful cultural identity. Sophia Loren once said, “Entering into Armani’s world is like landing into the peaceful eye of a typhoon, into the perfect calm, into a style that cannot be shaken by the winds of sensationalism.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.