- Ange ou Démon Le Secret; 0.13 fl. oz.
- Un Air d'Escapade; 0.17 fl. oz.
- Very Irrésistible l'Intense; 0.13 fl. oz.
- Eaudemoiselle; 0.13 fl. oz.
- Organza; 0.17 fl. oz.
Givenchy 5-Piece Mini Fragrance Set for Women
- Five designer fragrances in mini bottles
- Wear a different scent for every occasion
- Ange ou Démon Le Secret brims with summery citrus notes and tropical flowers
- Un Air d'Escapade combines fruity scents with notes of rose and lily
- Very Irrésistible l'Intense blends plum, rose, and patchouli with white musk
- Eaudemoiselle is a youthful scent characterized by tangerine, shiso, and ylang ylang
- Organza exudes the aromas of gardenia, tuberose. and jasmine
Even before Hubert de Givenchy launched his now-renowned design house, the Paris fashion world recognized his talent. In the late 1940s, the legendary Christian Dior recommended Givenchy to another designer even though Dior was secretly hoping to poach Givenchy for his own house when it opened the following year. But in 1952, Givenchy launched his own line to much praise, and it was Spanish designer Cristóbal Balenciaga—not Dior—who took the fashion world's "L'enfant terrible" under his wing. Together, Balenciaga and Givenchy honed Givenchy's eye for purity of form. In one of fashion's wisest marketing moves, Givenchy dressed his friend and muse, Audrey Hepburn, both on- and offscreen at the height of her career, and First Lady Jackie Kennedy became something of a poster girl for his trim coats and slim little black dresses. Givenchy has also been credited with the invention of the chemise sack dress and the princess silhouette. Today, the house continues to stay relevant under the direction of Riccardo Tisci, winning the 2013 CFDA International award for outstanding creative contribution to the fashion world.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?