After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Custom Engraved Message Glasses from Glass With A Twist
- Any text can be permanently engraved into the glassware
- Customize glasses with your own name or message
- Engrave a friend’s name and present as a gift or inside joke
- Create a personalized wedding gift or use for a business purpose
- Choose from the following glass types: stemless wine (15 oz.), rocks cocktail (11 oz.), pint (16 oz.), or coffee mug (13 oz.)
- Glasses can be engraved with 1 to 3 lines of engraved text; a maximum of 25 characters per line is recommended for ideal presentation
- All glasses of a set do need to be the same glass type and have the same design
- Designs are permanently and elegantly carved into the glass surface using a sandblasting technique, saving the message from chipping or wearing off
- 1-, 2-, 4-, or 8-set options
Glass with a Twist
When it comes to glassware, Glass with a Twist doesn’t discriminate. The company personalizes beer mugs, wine goblets, champagne flutes, and just about any other drinking receptacle you can think of with custom engravings and color prints. Its talented employees utilize a premier sandblasting method to permanently carve designs into glasses, or they use screen-printing technology to infuse designs with vibrant colors.
Glass with a Twist only works with restaurant-quality glassware, and it completes orders of all sizes—even down to a single glass. The company provides fast turnaround times and can also personalize non-glassware items, using their own graphics or customer-supplied artwork.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. Shipping not included; $5.95 for shipping for a single glass, $8.95 for set of 2, $11.95 for set of 4, and $14.95 for set of 8. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. How is the strike-through price determined? May be repurchased every 30 days.