Cast your favorite entertainment from your phone or tablet straight to the TV
Google Chromecast Streaming Media Player - New Condition
Everything You Love, Now On Your TV
Chromecast is the easy way to enjoy online video and music on your TV. It’s a thumb-sized media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Set it up with a simple mobile app, then send your favorite online shows, movies, music, and more to your TV using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
Sit Back, Watch Together
With Chromecast, you can easily enjoy your favorite online content on your HDTV—movies, TV shows, music, photos, and more from Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Google Play Movies and TV, Google Play Music, and Chrome. No more huddling around small screens and tiny speakers. Chromecast automatically updates to work with a growing number of apps.
Chromecast works with devices you already own, including Android tablets and smartphones, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac, and Chromebooks. Browse for what to watch, control playback, and adjust volume using your device. You won’t have to learn anything new.
Plug In and Play
Get started in three easy steps:
- Plug Chromecast into any HDTV
- Connect it to WiFi
- Then send videos and more from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to your TV with the press of a button.
It’s for everyone in your house: Friends and family can use your Chromecast with their smartphone, tablet or laptop without any additional setup.
- Stream online video and music to your TV using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Easy setup: plug into HDMI port and connect to home WiFi network
- Supports Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Google Play Movies and TV, Google Play Music, Chrome, and more
- Works with Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac, and Chromebooks
- 1080p full HD maximum output video resolution
- Automatically updates to support growing number of apps
- HDMI, CEC compatible
- Wireless: 2.4GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Power: USB (power adapter included)
- Dimensions and weight: 72x35x12mm; 34g
- Full specifications
- Condition: new
- Warranty info
In the box: Chromecast, HDMI extender, USB power cable, power adapter
- WiFi-enabled supported device and HDTV
- WiFi use requires 802.11 b/g/n access point (router)
About Google Chromecast
As streaming media online grew in popularity, it became apparent that there was a problem to solve: TV shows and movies just aren’t as absorbing on a laptop screen—or, worse, a smartphone—as they are on a TV. HDMI cords are sufficient to secure a connection to a TV, but they take the “mobile” out of “mobile device” and only add to the mess of cords lurking behind most televisions. The tech whizzes at Google recognized the problem and decided that the solution was to harness homes’ WiFi connections. Enter the Chromecast. The Chromecast dongle connects to an HDTV and streams media directly from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, no cord required. Epic viewing marathons are now as easy as swiping through streaming apps such as Netflix or Hulu Plus, cueing up the TV show du jour, tapping the Chromecast icon, and making sure your leg doesn’t fall asleep from excessive lounging.
Online content isn’t just for computers anymore—you can watch it all on the big screen with the right streaming device. Learn which one is best for your home theater with this helpful guide.
Ready to break up with cable? Whether you want to save money, customize your entertainment options, or stop having to feed your cable box, life without cable can be bright.