Guerlain Rouge Automatique Long-Lasting Lipstick in Nahema or Coque D’or
- Choose between bright coral (Nahema) or red with gold shimmer (Coque D’or)
- Sheer color
- Long-lasting color
- Complex of oil and resin designed to prevent feathering
- Easily glides over lips
- Chic gold applicator inspired by the 1936 version of Rouge Automatique
- Gliding switch lets you quickly open and close the lipstick with one hand
- The name of each shade pays homage to a cult Guerlain fragrance
- 0.12oz. each
In 1828, Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain opened a perfume shop in Paris. Behind his simple storefront, he began to dabble in perfume-making himself. By the 1850s, he was bottling custom fragrances for royalty, including Eau Imperiale for Empress Eugenie, wife of Napoleon III; Queen Isabelle of Spain; Sissi, the Empress of Austria; and the Grand Duke Alexandrovich. Queen Victoria wore “Jicky,” and 100 years later, so did Jackie O.
Today—five generations later—the company’s in-house “nose” continues to create new fragrances. They also introduced a line of skincare products and makeup. Vogue writes that the company “still, today, has all the elegant, exclusive cachet it had during the Second Empire.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.