Guess Women’s Sunglasses
- Women’s styles
- Gradient lenses
- UV sun protection
- Comes with protective case
- Style #: GUESSSUN-GU7169-BLTO-48-61-17
- Size: Lens: 61mm; Arm: 133mm; Bridge: 17mm
- Gold-tone white-crystal-encrusted hearts at temples
- Black plastic frame and arms
- Blue gradient lenses
- Theme: Glam Girl
- Style #: GUESSSUN-GU7119-BRN-34F-118
- Size: Lens: 63mm; Arm: 118mm; Bridge: 15mm
- Bronze-tone signature “G” at temples with white-crystal accents
- Frameless design with bronze arms
- Brown gradient lenses
- Shield silhouette
- Theme: Clean & Simple
- Style #: GUESSSUN-GU6392-BKCRY-35-115
- Size: Lens: 69mm; Arm: 115mm; Bridge: 16mm
- Silver-tone signature initial encrusted with crystals at temple
- Frameless design with multicolored black/gray arms
- Black gradient lens
- Shield silhouette
- Theme: Active Sport
In 1981, brothers Paul and Maurice Marciano left the south of France for California after a strange pursuit. Not sand or surf, but that distinctly American wardrobe staple: denim. Their timing was impeccable. In 1979, Vogue had written, “Watch out—designer jeans are taking over … a disco in Texas posted a sign saying if you wear jeans to the disco, you have to wear ‘designer’ jeans.” In 1980, Diana Vreeland proclaimed, “Blue jeans are the most beautiful things since the gondola.” A frenzy for status jeans had swept the country.
Luckily, the Marciano brothers had a knack for denim. Their first pair was a stonewashed jean so skin-tight it had zippers at the ankles to help women slip inside. Bloomingdale’s stocked just two dozen pairs and sold out in hours. From a seemingly simple beginning, the design house blossomed into an international company that fashions apparel, accessories, and even body products for men and women. Despite over 30 years of business, they remain true to the original aesthetic of their three-zip jeans: youthful, sexy, and all-American.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.