Gurin Pro Series Digital Wrist Blood-Pressure Monitor
The wrist cuff’s Measure While Inflating technology automatically finds the right spot to quickly read users’ blood pressure. The LCD display shows users their systolic and diastolic pressure, pulse, future, and a rolling average of their last three readings, which are compared against the World Health Organization’s hypertension guidelines. Designed for two users, the AAA-battery-powered monitor stores up to 180 total readings (90/user).
- Quick, simple blood-pressure readings
- Designed for two users
- Stores up to 180 readings (90/user)
- Measure While Inflating technology automatically detects appropriate pressure level
- 28.5 mm x 36 mm LCD display
- Shows systolic and diastolic pressure, pulse, and rolling average of last three readings
- Compares against the World Health Organization’s hypertension guidelines
- Automatically detects hypertension, arrhythmia, and when a heart just wants to dance
- Automatic power-off function
- Dimensions: 3.8”x3.6”x3.5”
- Weight: 0.46 lbs.
In the box: blood-pressure monitor, compact travel case, two AAA batteries, and a user manual
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?