Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette for Men
- Top notes: rosemary, artemisia, lavender, basil, lemon verbena, bergamot, and lemon
- Heart notes: coriander, carnation, cinnamon, juniper, and jasmine
- Base notes: leather, sandalwood, fir, amber, patchouli, oakmoss, vetiver, and cedar
- FiFi Awards 1985 Fragrance of the Year, Men’s Prestige
- FiFi Awards 1996 Fragrance Hall of Fame
Good to Know
- Aromatic fougere fragrance
- Launched in 1982
- Nose behind the fragrance is Pierre Wargnye
- 6.7 fl. oz.
About Guy Laroche
When Guy Laroche began designing women’s clothes in 1957, the prevailing trend was the “New Look;” think the nipped-in waists and full skirts of midcentury Hollywood costumes. Laroche’s elegant, understated designs liberated women from the constrictive tailoring normally found in those couture garments. Among his other landmark fashions, it was Laroche who created the shirt-dress now so ubiquitous in modern styleAmong his other landmark fashions, it was Laroche who created the shirt-dress now so ubiquitous in modern style. After ushering in a new era of women’s fashion, he launched a duo of fragrances and luxury timepieces for men and women. Laroche’s cumulative contributions to international fashion earned him a Légion d’Honneur from the French government in 1987, two years before his death.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.