Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Hand Mixer (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Whip Up Batters, Eggs, and More
- Comes with two beaters and a whisk attachment
- Mix batters and cookie doughs with the beaters
- Whisk eggs for soufflés and frostings with the whisk
- Six speeds and QuickBurst button
- Beats slowly at first to reduce splatters
Easy to Store and Use
- Comes with a snap-on case that keeps the mixer and attachments together
- Easy-access door on case
- Ergonomic handle helps prevent aches
- Bowl Rest design for keeping on the mixing bowl during use, preventing drips
- Model number: R62695VK
- 275 watts peak power
- Made from stainless steel and plastic
- Hand wash main unit; attachments are dishwasher-safe
- Product dimensions: 4.23”x10.38”x9.5”
- Product weight: 4lb.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Hamilton Beach 90-Day Recertified Warranty
At a time when motors were relatively new and expensive, Hamilton Beach founders L.H. Hamilton and Chester Beach saw the potential. In 1910, Beach developed a small, lightweight motor that made everything from mixing drinks to polishing floors easier and less time-consuming. This innovation led the company to become a leader in household wares, and now more than a century later, Hamilton Beach is the largest US manufacture of small appliances from coffeemakers and indoor grills to steamers and irons.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.