Hammer Shot Drinking Game
Hit the Hammer and Anything Could Happen
Modeled after an old-fashioned carnival game, this miniaturized high striker challenges guests to test not their strength, but their bravery. The tower is lined with a series of commands, such as “tell a joke,” “20 pushups,” or “reform the US tax code.” Of course, the most frequent command should be obvious: “take a shot,” which requires contestants to guzzle the contents of the included shot glass before the next player takes his or her turn.
When to Play
- When you need to show off your index-finger strength
- At parties full of guests with a Pavlovian response to drink at the sound of a bell
- When there’s no other way to ensure people will know you can do 20 pushups
- When you need motivation to take your morning wheatgrass shot
- Drinking game modeled on an old-fashioned carnival game
- Includes one 2oz. shot glass
- Product dimensions: 4.75”x8.5”x4.5”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.