Hanae by Hanae Mori Eau de Parfum for Women
- Joyous and elegant fragrance
- Inspired by the image of a butterfly resting on a forest flower
- Top notes of Sicilian bergamot, black currant, red apples, and orange blossom
- Heart notes of sweet wild strawberries, jasmine, rose tea, toffee accords, and patchouli
- Base notes of sandalwood, Siamese benzoin, white cedar, and vanilla
- Launched in 2014
- 1.7 fl. oz. spray bottle
About Hanae Mori
After opening her fashion house in Japan in 1951, Hanae Mori spent the next decade and a half concentrating on the booming film industry, for which she designed hundreds of costumes seen on the screen. By 1965, she was able to parlay this success to the runways of New York, and then to Paris, where she opened a showroom in 1977. Though her innovative silhouettes and trendsetting flight attendant uniforms for Japan Airlines—one iteration featured a miniskirt—brought her international fame, it’s her fragrances for which she’s now known. Launched in 1996, Butterfly’s lingering notes of vanilla have made it a mainstay of the fragrance world, its distinctive butterfly-shaped cap now synonymous with the groundbreaking designer.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.