Hell on Wheels: Season 1 on DVD
After the murder of his wife by a gang of Union soldiers, former Confederate solider Cullen Bohannon seeks revenge, following their trail alongside the construction of the First Transcontinental Railroad.
About the Series
- Premiered November 6th, 2011
- 4.4 million viewers watched the first episode, the second-highest number for a premiere in AMC history
- Second highest rated original series in AMC history
- Starring: Anson Mount, Common, Colm Meaney, and Wes Studi
- “Hands down, the most intriguing show on the fall slate. Though imbued with epic sweep, ‘Hell on Wheels’ is a western at heart, even if that heart is cold.” – Hank Stuever, The Washington Post
- “It could become the kind of cult success that inspires fierce fan loyalty and runs for a long time.” – Matt Zoller Steitz, New York Magazine/Vulture
- Episodes: 10
- Number of discs: 3 discs
- Run time: 450 minutes
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: region 1 (U.S. and Canada only)
- Format: widescreen
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.