Hello Kitty Eau de Toilette for Kids
- Fruit-infused fragrance for kids
- Recommended for casual wear
- Notes of green and red apples, coconut, cherry blossoms, musk, and vanilla
- Introduced in 2008
- Designed by the Sanrio Company
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Whimsical bottle featuring the Hello Kitty logo and a pink, jewel-shaped cap
About Hello Kitty
Why doesn’t Hello Kitty have a mouth? Because she speaks from the heart, her creators have said. Since her creation at the hands of designer Yuko Shimizu in 1974, the white Japanese bobtail cat has become an international fashion icon. Her face first appeared on a coin purse, but now can be seen on everything from diamond-covered jewelry to wine and grand pianos. The character has starred in cartoons and her own amusement parks. And she’s even taken on jobs of global importance as the US children’s ambassador for UNICEF and Japan’s tourism ambassador to China and Hong Kong.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.