Herbie Hancock: The Complete Columbia Album Collection 1972–1988
The freewheeling, highly accessible tunes of Herbie Hancock flow with this gargantuan 31-album collection, which captures 16 fruitful years of the artist's long career. In the 34-CD set, platinum albums such as Head Hunters and Future Shock stand alongside rare works such as 8 albums previously only released in Japan and one album released only in a wild-eyed collector's imagination. In addition to the towering body of music included, music lovers get a 200-page book that includes an overview essay, album histories, an instrument glossary, and copious pictures.
- 16 years of inventive music from an all-time jazz great
- 31 LPs collected on 34 CDs
- Includes famous tracks such as "Cantaloupe Island" and "Rockit"
- Collects albums made for Columbia US and CBS Sony Japan
- Eight albums never before released outside Japan
- Soundtracks to Death Wish and 'Round Midnight
- 200-page book
- Contains rarities such as the only two piano trio sessions recorded with Hancock as a leader
- Track list
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?