I have an 80 lb. mixed breed that eats most anything I will allow him to have. These were rock hard when I got them. I divided one in three pieces with a hammer after he failed to bite it into. He bit into the piece and it splintered everywhere! There were shards of the product lying all over! I took my pet into the house and went back out to dispose of the entire purchase! It did not appear safe for consumption. Maybe it just came from a bad batch but I will not take a
Chance on it in the future.
I don’t leave neg reviews often but, when I opened the bag it smelled so badly. Theses dont smell that great to begin with, but this was a mildew/mold smell. I thought maybe because it was cheese, that was how it was. I gave one to my dog, who loves them and she wouldn’t touch it. I looked through the bag and one piece had a big spot of mold on it. YUCK!! Will be sending back. I ordered a better deal from Amazon and they were perfect.