Himalayan Salt Inhaler Air Therapy
Salt-air therapies go all the way back to BC times, from people lounging in salt mines to Hippocrates’ recommendation of inhaling the steam from boiling saltwater. This inhaler saves you the trouble of visiting caves, heating water, or reanimating Hippocrates for medical advice, instead letting you breathe in the natural fumes of Himalayan salt crystals from a handheld pipe. When used for several minutes per day, the salt-filled inhaler may confer benefits such as opening and clearing the airways, as well as easing respiratory issues from maladies such as allergies, asthma, and bronchitis. It might also rehydrate lungs dried out by recycled-air environments such as airplanes.
- Drug-free and noninvasive respiratory therapy
- Mimics the effect of visiting a salt cave
- May help open and clean airways
- May help ease respiratory distress due to issues such as allergies, asthma, or drinking dry hot-chocolate mix
- May help rehydrate lungs when in a recycled-air environment
- Recommended for several minutes of use each day use
- Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Dimensions: 6” (L) x 3” (W) x 3” (H)
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.