ESRB Rating: MATURE 17+ with blood and gore, intense violence, partial nudity, sexual themes, strong language, and use of drugs
The latest title in the popular Hitman series finds protagonist Agent 47 undertaking his most personal contract yet: a cutthroat mission against the agency that betrayed him. Relying on stealth and technical precision, players apply Agent 47's skills as a trained assassin to impersonate victims, blend into the scenery, and audition for Survivor. The Glacier 2 platform distinguishes Absolution from previous series titles with new features such as Instinct Mode, which mimics how a real assassin sees the world by predicting patrols and indentifying escape routes. Cinematic storytelling and Freedom of Choice game play further intensify the experience as the AI responds to your tactics.
- Stealth and action game resumes play as Agent 47, Hitman series protagonist
- Freedom of Choice game play: AI adjusts to your tactics
- Wear disguises to impersonate victims and blend into world
- Instinct Mode mimics how a real assassin sees the world, such as predicting patrols, locating weapons, and identifying escape routes from unfulfilling relationships
- Glacier 2 technology distinguishes game style from previous series titles
- Cinematic storytelling
- Made in USA
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Condition: new
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?