Hives and Honey Jewelry Armoires
- Hailey armoire in gray mist: 20”x13.5”x40”; 69lb.
- Priscella armoire in white or dove gray: 13”x16”x40”; 68lb.
- Meg armoire in white, espresso, or walnut: 8.5”x11.5”x34”; 24lb.
- Morgan armoire in walnut: 10.5”x15”x40”; 42lb.
- All items made of a mix of solid wood and MDF
- Solid wood support joints (if any)
- Large pieces like a back panel made of MDF
- All-natural wood veneers
- Custom-made felt with anti-tarnish treatment
- Metal and glass components
Good to Know
Items require assembly.
About Hives and Honey
The Dallas-based designers of Hives and Honey obsess over every piece of furniture they create. To them, a piece isn’t worthy of the show room until it has the right blend of attractiveness, functionality, and je ne sais quoi to resonate with its future owner’s personality. The heirloom-quality home decor and accent furnishings are hand crafted by artisans with an emphasis on jewelry storage. Every piece is individually conceived, so one might exude an antique air with decorative moulding and ornate hardware, and another can be more modern with clean lines and an uncluttered aesthetic. Beyond pieces such as jewelry boxes and standing armoires, Hives and Honey’s team also designs mirrors, picture frames, and rocking chairs only to be sat in while pensively chewing a piece of prairie grass.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.