Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
iHome iDL95 Lightning Dock Clock Radio, AUX Speaker, and USB Charger for iPhone (Refurbished)
Power Up Your Mobile Devices
- Lightning and 30-pin dock for compatible iPad, iPhone, and iPod models
- Automatically starts charging when your devices is docked
- Universal USB charging port for devices that use a USB charging cable
Connects to an Array of Audio Sources
- Plays music from docked Apple devices
- FM radio with 6 preset stations
- Aux-in jack for a wired connection to computers, CD players, and other audio sources
Traditional Clock Functions
- Easy-to-read digital display shows the time
- 2 independent alarms let you wake to the buzzer, FM radio, or custom music playlists on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod
- Weekday, weekend, and custom alarm settings
- Sure Alarm battery backup
- Programmable snooze time sounds the alarm in 1- to 29-minute intervals
- Adjustable EQ settings: bass, treble, 3D, and balance
- Allows you to customize the sound to your liking
- Reson8 speaker chambers for clarity, depth, and power
- Model number: iDL95
- Universal 100-240V AC adapter
- Dock compatibility: iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod
- Weight: 2.89lb.
- Product dimensions: 4.45”x5.91”x10.24”
- Condition: refurbished
- For warranty information, contact customer support
For as long as there have been iPods, there have been people with a desire to break out of those ubiquitous white earbuds and blast their favorite playlists in a roomful of friends. With the launch of their first iPod speaker in 2005, iHome was one of the first to capitalize on this desire. This history and experience has translated into a booming expansion: iHome now makes speakers, clocks, and charging stations that are compatible with the complete range of iOS devices. As technology has made the world increasingly wireless, they have responded with Bluetooth speakers that can stream audio from practically any smartphone, and smart outlets that let you control household appliances with mobile apps.
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.