Sealy Highfield Plush Eurotop Mattress Set
Sealy’s Highfield mattress begins with a plush Eurotop that cradles sleepers in a pillowy embrace. Underneath, layers of high-density foam and stability coils provide support to lower backs and pressure points like necks and nascent dorsal fins. The pre-stressed foam eliminates the need for a break-in period, so you can relax onto the mattress the second it’s out of the box. As you doze, the mattress’s knit fabric boosts ventilation to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Pre-stressed high-density foam
- Individually wrapped Sealy stability coils
- 667-coil density
- Foam-encased edge system boosts stability throughout the bed
- Knit fabric enhances breathability
- Mattress depth: 11.5”
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Each mattress comes with a standard or low-profile box spring
- Manufacturer FAQ
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and the old mattress.
- Twin: mattress (38”x75”x11.5”); box spring (38”x75”x5”)
- Full: mattress (54”x75”x11.5”); box spring (54”x75”x5”)
- Queen: mattress (60”x80”x11.5”); box spring (60”x80”x5”)
- Split queen: mattress (60”x80”x11.5”); two box springs (30”x80”x5” each)
- King: mattress (76”x80”x11.5”); two box springs (38”x80”x5” each)
- California king: mattress (72”x84”x11.5”); two box springs (36”x84”x5” each)
- Twin: mattress (38”x75”x11.5”); box spring (38”x75”x9”)
- Full: mattress (54”x75”x11.5”); box spring (54”x75”x9”)
- Queen: mattress (60”x80”x11.5”); box spring (60”x80”x9”)
- Split queen: mattress (60”x80”x11.5”); two box springs (30”x80”x9” each)
- King: mattress (76”x80”x11.5”); two box springs (38”x80”x9” each)
- California king: mattress (72”x84”x11.5”); two box springs (36”x84”x9” each)
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 15 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. 10 year warranty. How is the strike-through price determined?