Simmons CURV Firm Memory Foam Mattress Set
Simmons engineers designed the 10.5” CURV mattress upon three pillars: Comfort ME, Cool ME, and Assure ME.
Two layers of memory foam—a 1” layer infused with gel and a denser 2.5” layer—creates a conforming and pressure-relieving action that deepens as you rest. The gel layer is fluid for support in any position, and the dense layer helps relieve troublesome pressure points.
To keep you comfortable throughout the night, each layer of memory foam has a unique pattern of holes to promote airflow and minimize heat buildup.
A 7” foam core provides a long-lasting base of support, giving this mattress excellent longevity, even if an 800lb. great dane sleeps with you every night.
- 10.5” multilayer memory-foam mattress
- Three design principles: Comfort ME, Cool ME, and Assure ME
- 1” layer of gel-infused memory foam conforms to the body and relieves pressure
- 2.5” layer of denser memory foam provides deeper contouring and pressure-relieving action
- 7” foam core for sturdiness and durability
- Memory foam promotes airflow for all-night comfort
- Removable zip-off cover with bubble-chain-pattern knit fabric
- Cover can be dry-cleaned
- Designed and built in the USA
- 10-year warranty from Simmons Bedding Company
- Manufacturer’s FAQ page
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress
- Full mattress (53”x74.5”x10.5”), box spring (53”x74.5”x8.75”)
- Queen mattress (60”x79.5”x10.5”), box spring (60”x79.5”x8.75”)
- King mattress (76”x79.5”x10.5”), two box springs (38”x79.5”x8.75”)
- California king mattress (72”x83.5”x10.5”), two box springs (36”x83.5”x8.75”)
- Full mattress (53”x74.5”x10.5”), box spring (53”x74.5”x5.5”)
- Queen mattress (60”x79.5”x10.5”), box spring (60”x79.5”x5.5”)
- King mattress (76”x79.5”x10.5”), two box springs (38”x79.5”x5.5”)
- California king mattress (72”x83.5”x10.5”), two box springs (36”x83.5”x5.5”)
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amid fluffy clouds, presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on a Simmons. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing its high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.