All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 9, 2013
Reviewed October 7, 2013
Reviewed October 5, 2013
What You'll Get
Hotel Grand 800-thread-count Egyptian cotton rich sheet sets. Choose from the following options:
- $44.99 for a twin sheet set ($160 list price)
- $49.99 for a full sheet set ($180 list price)
- $54.99 for a queen sheet set ($200 list price)
- $59.99 for a king or california king sheet set ($220 list price)
- Available colors: blue, brick, chocolate, ivory, platinum, taupe, and white<p>
Each set includes the following:
- Flat sheet
- Fitted sheet
- Pillowcase (one for twin, two for full/queen/king/california king)<p>
Hotel Grand Egyptian Cotton Rich Sheet Sets
Woven with a smooth, 800-thread-count Egyptian cotton rich blend, these sheets are smooth enough to entice trick-or-treating ghosts to lie down and nap in front of Mr. McGregor’s house. A choice of seven colors ranges from warm chocolate to icy platinum.<p>
- Luxurious sheet sets
- 800 thread count single ply
- 55% Egyptian cotton; 45% polyester
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Seven colors available
- Fitted sheet has a 16-inch drop that can fit 18-inch mattresses<p>
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/OActnC).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information, including [how list price is determined](http://gr.pn/MGDGkC).
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.