Full-HD resolution, 16:9 widescreen, and LED backlighting support an HDTV-caliber picture; 5ms response time keeps pace with every keystroke
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
HP 23” LED 1080p Full HD Computer Monitor (Refurbished)
- 1080p full-HD resolution totals more than 2 million pixels
- Supports graphics with a sharp detail
- LED backlighting sharpens contrast and boosts brightness
- Widescreen aspect ratio for HDTV-like framing
Fast and Responsive
- 5ms response time
- Keystrokes and mouse clicks feel instantaneous
- Product number: LV2311
- 23” twisted nematic (TN) LED-backlit LCD monitor
- 1080p full-HD resolution (1920x1080)
- 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
- 5ms response time
- Two DVI ports
- One VGA port
- Full specifications
- Product dimensions with stand: 21.83” (W) x 7.29” (W) x 15.6” (H)
- Condition: refurbished
- For warranty information, contact Groupon customer support
When iconic company HP was born in 1939, it was not in a gleaming laboratory or during a late-night study session at a prestigious university. It was in a 12’x18’ garage that contained only a workbench and a used drill press. University friends Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard sold audio equipment to Disney (which used them during Fantasia production) and became HP soon after. Their humble garage is now marked with a plaque bearing the title “Birthplace of Silicon Valley.”
HP’s innovations laid the groundwork for the Valley’s surge in technological advances. Between the creation of the first handheld computer, which connected to printers and cassette drives, and development of speedier 64-bit processing technology currently used by brands like Apple and Microsoft, HP cemented itself as an architect of current tech trends like the tablet and smartphone. It’s a community-conscious company, too; HP has donated to charity since 1940 and offers free recycling for all electronics, regardless of brand, at Staples.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.