- HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer
- HP 564 black ink cartridge (about 250 pages)
- HP 564 photo ink cartridge (about 130 4”x6”pages)
- HP 564 cyan ink cartridge (about 300 pages)
- HP 564 magenta ink cartridge (about 300 pages)
- HP 564 yellow ink cartridge (about 300 pages)
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Two-sided printing accessory
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer with Genuine HP Ink (Refurbished)
This all-in-one printer takes the place of several devices—a printer, a copier, a scanner, and a fax machine—saving desktop space and making quick work of document preparation.
Print Professionally at Home
With resolutions of up to 600 dpi, this home printer can create lab-quality, fade-resistant photos and crisp, vibrant documents. Fast draft settings spit out printer pages even faster and use less ink. Automatic two-sided printing saves time as well as paper, endearing you to your houseplants.
Built-in WiFi connects the printer with smartphones, tablets, and laptops—no cables required. Scan in photos and documents and send them straight to your email, or use the 4.33” touchscreen to access content on the web. The printer also has memory-card slots and a USB drive, so you can print directly from storage devices.
- Product number: CZ045A#B1H
- Scan, copy, fax, and print
- Resolution up to 600 dpi
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology
- Automatic two-sided printing
- 4.33” touchscreen CGD
- Built-in WiFi
- Free apps to print wirelessly
- 25-sheet automatic document printer
- Full specifications
- Condition: refurbished
- 90-day warranty from refurbisher
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 90 day warranty from refurbisher. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?