Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
HP TouchSmart 23" 1080p All-in-One Desktop PC with 1TB Hard Drive and 8GB RAM (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Thanks to its slim design and built-in easel, HP's TouchSmart PC lets you set up a traditional or touchscreen desktop computer almost anywhere. The 23" LCD display showcases the lifelike detailing of full-HD resolution, and its six-camera Optical Touch technology deftly follows your fingers as they toggle apps and tap virtual keys. An AMD A10 3.7GHz quad-core processor bursts to speeds of up to 4.3GHz to handle intensive tasks such as online gaming and video conferencing into White House Cabinet meetings. The 1TB hard drive boasts the storage capacity usually associated with tower PCs, giving you ample room for storing photos, music, and video. For a more traditional desktop experience, the TouchSmart includes a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Product number: H6U24AA
- Portable all-in-one touchscreen PC with built-in easel stand
- 23" touch-enabled 1080p full-HD LCD display
- Windows 8 operating system
- AMD A10 3.7GHz quad-core processor
- Processor turbo boost up to 4.3GHz
- 8GB DDR3 RAM system memory
- 1TB 7200RPM hard drive
- AMD Radeon HD 8670D integrated graphics
- Dual 2-watt speakers
- SuperMulti DVD burner produces no burning smell
- 7-in-1 multimedia-card reader
- 720p HD webcam with microphone
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Bluetooth keyboard with Mac-style keycaps (two AA alkaline batteries required)
- Bluetooth mouse (two AA alkaline batteries required)
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 90-day manufacturer's warranty
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 90 Day manufacturer warranty. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?