H&R Block 2014 Deluxe Federal and State Tax Software Download
H&R Block’s 2014 tax software guides homeowners and investors through filing their tax returns quickly and accurately.
How It Works
Step-by-step instructions on how to fill out your federal and state tax returns, including how to report charitable donations and investment dividends or capital gains distributions. The software can also import your W2s, 1099, and last year’s tax return from H&R Block, Quicken, and TurboTax software.
Search Hundreds of Deductions
This meticulous software scours a huge database of deductions to find the ones you can claim. That way you can e-file your return with confidence.
Help Along the Way
H&R Block’s guidance includes easy-to-understand definitions of legal terms like dependent and full-time student. You can also access H&R Block’s team of experts by chat or phone for specific questions about your return.
- Ideal for homeowners and investors
- Complete federal and state taxes
- Report charitable donations and sales of stocks and bonds
- Step-by-step Q&A finds deductions for you
- Searches through hundreds of deductions
- Includes guidance for Affordable Care Act tax forms
- Double-checks your work
- Import W2s, 1099, and last year’s tax return
- Five free federal E-files
- Free, unlimited expert tax advice by chat and phone
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by H&R BLOCK. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.