Refurbished Open Box Merchandise: Open Box merchandise is merchandise that has been returned by a previous customer and fully refurbished. Products may show minor dents, scuffs, and similar signs of wear, but are verified to be in working condition. Screens are free of scratches. Product may not arrive in original packaging. Please note this product does not come with a warranty but is returnable within Groupon’s standard policy. Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
HTC One A9 32GB Smartphone for Boost Mobile (Refurbished open Box)
The ultra-thin metal frame of HTC’s flagship smartphone draws the eye to its 5” screen. The LCD display renders texts, videos, and websites in stunning 1080p resolution, and with the help of the 13MP rear camera any photos you take appear blur-free and in vivid color.
HDTV Picture on a Smaller Screen
By packing more than 2 million pixels into the display, 1080p Full HD resolution—the same found on many HDTVs—shows off photos, movies, and text with a high degree of detail. Faces come to life in video chats, and movies and photos appear so sharp and realistic that the travel-size screen will feel more like your own personal jumbotron.
Google Play: Apps, Entertainment, and More
The official online marketplace for Android devices, Google Play brims with well over a million downloadable apps, as well as songs, movies, TV shows, and e-books. It also offers content for customizing your device’s functionality, from virtual keyboards to lock screens.
Shots Look Steady, Even When You’re Not
Most subjects don’t stay still, and the bouncing and shaking from keeping up with them can cause fuzzy, out-of-focus shots. Thanks to integrated image stabilization, however, the images you capture will look smooth and sharp. The camera’s optics remain stable to ensure pictures and video are filled with crisp lines and accurate color, rather than blurry details.
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Screen: 5” touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920x1080)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 octo core
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Memory-card slot: microSD
- Front camera: HTC UltraPixel with fixed focus and 1080p video recording
- Rear camera: 13MP with auto-focus, optical image stabilization, and 1080p video recording
- WiFi: dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- Cellular data: 4G capable
- Carrier compatibility: This phone is only compatible with Boost Mobile’s network.
- Ports: microUSB and headphone jack
- Battery: 2,150mAh
- Battery life: up to 12 hours of HD video playback; up to 9 hours of Internet use on WiFi; up to 16 hours of talk time on a 3G network
- Weight: 5.04oz.
- Product dimensions: 2.79” x 0.29” x 5.74”
- Condition: refurbished open box
Prior to releasing their first phone in 2007, HTC had spent a decade designing devices for other companies. Those ten years of anonymous research and development gave HTC a competitive edge when they finally launched their own line of products, allowing them to collect an impressive list of industry firsts. The first phone running Google’s Android OS, the first 4G smartphone launched in the US, and the first phone with a 1080p Full HD display were all built by HTC. Technology aside, HTC also values user experience; their latest line of HTC One phones, for example, have uniquely rounded backs that fit comfortably in hands.
Customize the look of your phone and keep it in great shape with a cell phone case. Shop cases here.