Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Human Touch Robotic Stretching Massage Chair
Human Touch’s handsome massage chairs merge technology and comfort, helping owners decompress with techniques that mimic those used by chiropractors and massage therapists. A quad roller powered by five motors follows the natural curve of the spine, delivering a customizable blend of kneading, percussion, compression, and rolling actions. Three 15-minute programs focus on the entire back, lower back, or neck and shoulders, and a two-speed massager integrated into the footrest limbers up the calves and feet. The chair also fully reclines to give owners a full-body stretch and sense of how Superman feels when flying upside down.
- Model number: HT-135
- Quad roller moves three-dimensionally along spine’s natural Z curve
- Kneading, percussion, compression, and rolling actions
- Three 15-minutes massage programs: refresh entire back, release lower back, and relieve neck and shoulders
- Neck massager and two-speed foot and calf massager
- Chair fully reclines to provide a full-body stretch
- Visco-elastic memory-foam cushions
- Solid oak lower armrest and base
- May boost relaxation and circulation
- Recommended by the World Federation of Chiropractic
- Reclines between 115º and 170º
- Automatically shuts off after 15 minutes, just like the media’s fame sensor
- Wired ergonomic control for customizing the massage
- Seat width: 20”
- Distance to wall: 16”
- Condition: refurbished
- Upright-chair dimensions: 45”x28.5”x43.5”
- Reclined-chair dimensions: 67”x28”
- Weight: 150lb.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?