Christian Dior Hydra Life Skincare Collection
Beauty Awakening Rehydrating Mask
- Hydrating, creamy mask promotes smooth, radiant skin
- Gives the face a fresh, renewed feel
- Size: 2.6oz.
Close-Up Pore Reducing Pro-Youth Moisturizer
- Luxurious moisturizer deeply hydrates while providing a matte radiance
- Designed to reduce the appearance of pores with each application and over time
- Size: 1.7 fl. oz.
Pro-Youth Silk Creme for Normal to Dry Skin
- Indulgent age-fighting formula comforts the skin with hydration
- Softens, smoothes, and plumps the complexion for a radiant look and silky feel
- Size: 1.7oz.
Pro-Youth Sorbet Essence
- A concentrate of natural goodness for intense hydration all day long
- Supports the natural circulation of water for a refreshed and healthy-looking complexion
- Size: 1 fl. oz.
Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme
- Comfortably lightweight eye cream designed to reduce puffiness and lighten dark circles for a rested and radiant look
- Fast-absorbing formula offers the freshness of a gel and the softness of a cream
- Size: 0.5oz.
When Christian Dior was 14 years old, a palm reader at the local fair told him his fortune. She said that after a period of great poverty, he would travel widely and make his fortune from women. Both came true. Despite financial trials following the Great Depression and a serious bout of tuberculosis, Dior rose to become one of the world’s most influential fashion designers. After working under Pierre Balmain, he revolutionized women’s dress in 1947 with his post–World War II “New Look”—a curvaceous silhouette marked by a tiny, defined waist and voluminous midcalf skirt. Dior, an avid gardener, described it by saying, “I drew women-flowers, fine waists like liana and wide skirts like corolla.” The frenzy that followed its introduction helped cement Dior in the annuls of fashion history. Today, the company carries on the powerful name of Christian Dior, leading the industry in womens- and menswear beneath such innovators as Raf Simons and Bill Gaytten.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.