Attachable hairpiece lets you have a man bun when you want it and take it off when you don’t
Clip In Man Bun
For the Man Who Wears Many Hats, but No Bun
One of the hottest trends in men’s fashion, the man bun has been popularized by fixed-gear bicyclists and introspective Hollywood actors alike. But although the hairstyle oozes with fashion sense, those who sport it might find themselves outcasts in sports bars, motorcycle gangs, and the annual government-mandated machismo test. This attachable—and, equally important, detachable—man bun lets you blend in with your surroundings, putting it on when you smell fair-trade coffee or hear a banjo, and taking it off when someone utters the word bro.
How To Wear It
- Comb your hair back toward the crown of your head, in a similar motion to lacquering a reclaimed-wood coffee table
- Attach the man bun to your natural hair the way the lay public attached itself to Arcade Fire
- Use bobby pins to secure the man bun, decide bobby pins are too mainstream, use antique paper clips instead
- Attachable hairpiece
- Made of artificial hair
- Product dimensions: 3” (dia) x 1” (H)
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- How is the strike-through price determined?