- Men’s and women’s Invicta Specialty watches starting at $69
- Click here to view an image and specifications for all 13 options.
- Free shipping and free returns
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, the Invicta name, which means “invincible” in Latin, has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. Today, Picard’s ancestors maintain a “hands-on” approach with every watch they produce within their privately owned and operated facility.
- Men’s and women’s watches
- Quartz movement
- Water-resistant design
- Multiple color bands and faces available
- Some styles have rose-gold detailing, like Queen Elizabeth’s fillings
- Select options feature calendars or chronographs
- Made in China
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.